6.01.2011

Corey



As many of you may know, I am getting married on Friday, June 3rd. I am really so excited to see how everything turns out, to go on the honeymoon, and of course, just to marry my fiance Corey. Today is actually Corey's birthday so I wanted to take a moment to write about him since we won't be doing any vows at the wedding. Corey and I met in high school during our senior year, and have hardly spent more than a few days apart since. We just can't get enough of each other. Corey is the best person I've ever known, and has taught me so much. He is constantly teaching me to be a better, kinder, more patient person. I would not be the person I am today without him. I never knew what true friendship or true love was until I met him. He is my best friend, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

I am not going to be able to be reached for a while while we are in New York on the honeymoon. Please note that I am completely booked until September. I am still taking September, October, November, and December weddings but they are filling up fast so be sure to email me sooner rather than later!

He is going to kill me for putting up this picture.



1 comment:

  1. hahahaha so sweet :)) best of luck on your wedding day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover