1.05.2010

Jordan Schwitzer Portraits



These pictures are very special to me because they are of one of my best friends. Growing up with Jordan gave me some great memories and I was honored to be able to take her pictures and hopefully give her some great memories as well. At first, Jordan and I were very scared when we entered the old abandoned house I'd found on State Street because there were footsteps leading up to the door and writing all over the walls. But the house was beautiful, Jordan is gorgeous, and the pictures turned out to be some of my all time favorites. As always, leave your comments and let me know your thoughts.






















3 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures of Jordan, very sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friends and i also took pictures there. there's so many amazing different shots you can take. you're photos are amazing and very artistic. i'm jealous of jord and i want pictures like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mallory and matts are my favorite!! Love the poses

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover